UVic Pride Collective Meeting Minutes – January 5, 2018
- Acknowledgement of the Territories
- Safer Spaces Policy
- Round of Names/Pronouns/Check-in
- How Does a Collective Work?
- Proposed Additions to the Agenda
- New computer (tabling for next meeting).
- Doodle poll/ google doc for tabling (approved)
- Sex toy bingo again (approved)
- Volunteers for Feb. 17 for explore UVIc (approved to set up google doc)
- Club night & Coffee house (coffee house start in Feb in fridays, bi-weekly, 4 pm, look to get money to budget for it, and donation box, avaiable/open to whomever, and approved). (club night at gfel’s because they have training,, last friday of each month, unsure of time, a donation box set up, butnotaion not required, community come in, drink together, buy your own drinks, approved)
- Doodle poll for new collective meeting time (approved)
- Doodle poll for emergency general meeting. (approved)
Voted yes to add to agenda
- Racism, Colonialism and Exclusion in Pride – our action plan
- Happy new year!!!
- New clothing rack
- Getting new rack under 100$ approved
- AOP for Crush Volunteers
- Doodle poll to get facilitators organized.
- Crush is a queer dance that happens once a month
- Willa, Avery, victoria, and Josie will be helping out.
- Draft a Letter for City Council
- City council Moved meeting to jan third but letters still needed. Posted email in coord Commitee. Explained further at meeting.
- Willa, Avery, and hanna will be drafting a letter.
- Approval of Minutes – Approved