- Acknowledgement of the Territories
- Safer Spaces Policy
- Round of Names/Pronouns/Check-in
- How Does a Collective Work?
- Proposed Additions to the Agenda
_ instate an emergency interim paid coordinator for the paid position of vacant coordinator position, until emergency SAGM to talk about change in paid coordinator positions. Vote Alexis in, but will look into policy and talk with Erin to ensure this was done properly.
- emergency fund request
- Vote to give them 100$
- Uvic legacy art gallery
- Book club
- Doodle poll
Updates added to agenda
- Racism, Colonialism and Exclusion in Pride, our action plan
– Art night – contacted the Art Hive about making a event with them/using their supplies, waiting for them to reply and get more info (for Nov)
– themed potluck/secret santa (for Dec)
– sock secret santa swap thing, using funding to pay for some
– make stuff/second hand exchange?
– coffee social
– start with asking coffee shops/roasters to supply it
– find good time to do it
– Beers with Queers
Sex toy bingo:date to be announced at meeting: December 8, 2017. 6-9 in Vertigo. Updates for advertizing, next meeting.
High school class meeting on monday. Volunteers meet in pride space at 1pm
- New coordinators and collective member will be asked to attend this, it will be ran specifically for you. We need to plan a day/time that works.
Taryn to make doodle poll
Harm reduction training
– No new ideas.
Need to plan another SAGM for instating social media coordinator
10) EQHR Meetings (NDRAVAW)
11) Allergy free space policy
12) Approval of Minutes – approved