UVic Pride Collective Meeting Agenda – October 13, 2017
- Acknowledgement of the Territories
- Safer Spaces Policy
- Round of Names/Pronouns/Check-in
- How Does a Collective Work?
- Proposed Additions to the Agenda
- Racism, Colonialism and Exclusion in Pride, our action plan.
– Date for budget meeting has been announced for next week.
– Anti-Oppression Training scheduled for 5 PM next Wednesday.
9) Annual General Meeting
- Need to reschedule the AGM because we weren’t on the ball with advertising.
- We need to discuss how we want to move forward with the AGM and decide on a date.
- We need to inform the Martlet about the date for the AGM and advertise for two weeks.
- We need to poster across campus to advertise the AGM.
10) Halloween Movie Night
- We need to book vertigo or the Michelle Pujol room and start organizing this event.
- What movie do we want to watch? Do we want to bring food?
12) Approval of Minutes – Approved