UVic Pride Collective Meeting Agenda – April 27th, 2017
- Acknowledgement of the Territories
- Safer Spaces Policy
- Round of Names/Pronouns/Check-in
- How Does a Collective Work?
- Proposed Additions to the Agenda.
- Racism, Colonialism and Exclusion in Pride, our action plan + expectations going forward
– Hiring Committee
Due to conflict of interest involving one of the applicants, the Office Coordinator has been recused from the hiring committee. If anyone would like to replace them and participate in hiring, we are able to have up to three Pride members on the committee.
– Autistic Caucus Trip
9.) Computer Purchasing
10.) Evening/Off-Campus Coffee Social Hours
11.) Approval of Minutes –